Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Family Shower


Diaper Cake for Amber and Ella

Can you tell Amber likes Animal Print? What a talented sister he has!

Chelsie, Jesse and Amber


This shower was attended by Amber's family members and given by her mom, sister Michelle and sister-in-law Jesse.
Drew's wish - the rocking horse swing.


They did a fabulous job - there was so much work put into everything. They served taco salads along with the fun baby carriage cake that Michelle made. Drew even got the only baby item he asked for - a horse rocker that clip clops when it swings. Can't wait to see how long the sound part stays on! I can't say thanks enough to everyone for their generosity to Drew, Amber and Ella and to those who helped with the shower.

1 comment:

Drew and Amber said...

I would like to Thank you for putting the pic of me that looks like I am picking my nose!!