Saturday, April 19, 2008

And the Winner is?

Little Itty Bitty Ella was the first to cross the finish line! And do I mean itty bitty! She weighed in at just a little (more info to come). She is kind of short and has skinny little legs and has lots of brown hair.
Every baby we saw coming and going from the nursery had lots of hair except for one little guy today - he wasn't quite as blessed.
Here's a little sneak peak until Amber puts all the information onto their blog.
The doctor has been telling them for a few months that Ella would have lots of hair - he wasn't kidding! So, after the nurse gave her her first bath, she gave her a little style, trying to get those curls to stand out as much as possible.
When I started to load the pictures on the computer this morning, I had to laugh that I took 71 pictures yesterday. I don't think my mom and dad have 71 pictures of me from birth to 10 years of age! This baby probably had over 500 pictures taken of her yesterday! I can't even remember how many phone cameras and regular cameras were being used.
Drew had strict instructions to get a picture of her right after she was born and one while the nurses were working on her. We were a little worried about who would take the pictures if he decided to pass out instead. But, he did great on both counts - took a few cute pictures and didn't even pass out.
Welcome to the family. I hope you love being part of all of us!

No comments: