Sunday, February 7, 2010

What a Funny Baby

Ella came to play one evening just before Christmas and I decided to put her in some Christmas jammies I had bought earlier in the year. Amber had once wanted some red flannel drop-drawer jammies for her, these aren't quite the same, but cute anyways.




We were watching Ever After and she was mesmerized by the big musical number in the park.



This is Ella's "on top of the world' look - and my current screen saver at work. It makes me smile everytime I look at it.




Playing with grandpa (see Amber's blog for the John Deere hat picture from that night)





She has now discovered the play room built under our stairs in the kitchen/great room. Yesterday she zipped in there as soon as her mom put her down and she was busy playing with all the food toys in the kitchen. Ken used to think I was nutso for keeping all the Little Tykes kitchen toys along with all the Fisher Price food that the girls used to play with when they were little. He doesn't think that now - and the memories we all have of the FP food whenver she (or the Miller neices and nephews) plays with it are worth storing them for about 20 years!

1 comment:

Drew and Amber said...

I think you caught this picture at the wrong time. SAhe has her going potty face on. HAHAHAHA