Sunday, February 7, 2010

Christmas 2009

With school just ending, a fast trip to Vegas for the NFR's and Christmas was right around the corner, it seems like the holiday's just fly by. Good thing I took some time to put up most of my Christmas decorations right after Thanksgiving, or they would never make it.

Bob and David came to Utah for their second annual 'Check on the parents after Christmas' visit. Wouldn't you know, Ken was in Florida again this time, so he has missed it both years. But, we were able to gather some of the kids and my cousin Joyce joined us for a fun-filled Sunday afternoon dinner with lots of noise and laughing. The down side of all of this is that it gets my mom extremely tired and even more confused than usual. I was able to get a few pictures of us all though -



Here's mom trying to enjoy the chaos.



How dang cute is he?




Chase, Brynn, Carson, Brooke
Me, David, Bob, Dad, Mom and Joyce
(Jason's behind the camera)

I love the weekend when the boys come to visit! The years seem to dissapear and who would guess we weren't kids anymore?

No comments: