Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Great Early Birthday Present



On Sunday, the kids were asking me what I wanted for my birthday this year. I gave them a short list, but the present tht would be the biggest help would be if they all came and helped put up my picture wall with me. I've been on a buying spree to get a bunch of black frames so the color would all be the same.

Brynn was the hammer queen, Jessica the laser line queen and Amber was the art director of the project. I keep telling her she needs to learn to be a stager - she has great ideas that the rest of us can't see. We just followed her directions with a little input from the side. Ella just wanted to show everyone all of her talents in climbing up and down the stairs along with giving us all heart attacks with her antics (and staying as underfoot as humanly possible). I am so excited about how it turned out. We have a couple more frames to buy and maybe a couple of doodads to add to the wall too - but it looks fabulous!

My birthday may not be for a few weeks - but the early present is awesome! Thanks ladies!!!!

2 comments:

Drew and Amber said...

Looks good. But the right side needs a little work if you ask me...

This post makes me sound a little bossy, Hope that was not the case ;)

Kimberly said...

It looks wonderful!