Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Me and My Grandpa



I get to play at grandpa's house one Saturday a month. Needless to say, grandpa doesn't get much done but play with me. We have this great game where we crawl around together. Too bad I move so fast that grandma can't get any pictures of us that aren't fuzzy. This one's not bad though :o)





I love to be outside and look for the horses as soon as I get by the big windows. Someone takes me out every time I come so I can get used to them. Grandma can't wait for me to be a big girl and ride Izzy. The other thing I get to do is ride with grandpa on the tractor - if you look at my mom's blog, you'll see I've already tried out grandpa's little tractor that my dad used to put in the lawn. I try to laugh louder than the tractor, and sometimes it really echo's where we are. That makes me laugh more!

3 comments:

Drew and Amber said...

Cute pictures now only if she had her bow on it would be that much cuter.

Kimberly said...

There are no bows on farms! Silly Amber!

Unknown said...

I love ya, Big Bro, but with the glasses and the grays you are looking very comfortable as a grandpa. I am not far behind, I am fishing grays out of my scalp daily. Love ya,
Cam