Monday, February 18, 2008

From the Beginning...

For the last few weeks, I've had a desire to stat my own family blog. I don't know why, maybe it's so I can print off my pages and glue them into my journal instead of handwriting my history. Maybe it's because I have gotten the bug to start reading many of our ancestor's histories and I realize how important it is to have a record of ours.

We have so many fun things happening in our family this year, I thought this would be a great way to share them with our friends and family. I asked for a new camera for Valentine's Day so I could start adding pictures to the blog.

Yesterday we celebrated my daughter-in-law, Amber's birthday - she is the second of the quad's to turn 24 this year. Last Sunday we celebrated Justin's. Justin is Brooke's fiance`. I affectionately call Justin, Amber, Chase and Carson (Brynn's boyfriend) the 'quads' since they were all born the same year, just a few months apart.

Right now we are lucky enough to have everyone either home or c lose by. Chase moved home during his job change and is now working for a new company in Salt Lake. He's currently in Brynn's room, because he moved home first and Ken is busy framing a new bedroom for him. Brynn is home while she student teaches at the local high school. She is teacing Biology, Floriculture, Animal Science and Agriculture Biology. She will 'walk' in May and move back to Logan when she's done. She's living in the game room - with a blanket for a door - and no noise buffer from our crazy house. We hope to get her moved back into her own room once Chase's room is done. Brooke is getting ready for her wedding in May to Justin. I hope we are close to being ready, but I know we'll forget something..... Drew and Amber live down the street - they are house sitting for a couple in our ward who are on a mission til November. They hope to start building their house soon - especially with Ella due to arrive in April.


No comments: